Did you move to a new place and the carpet seems pretty dicey?
Is your carpet not so new anymore and you have odors and stains that are too much for just spray and scrubbing? Is the carpet layered with pet messes, party messes, and just daily use that builds up and now it has been extra dirty for a little too long? Are you considering renting a steam cleaner to DIY?
Why rent when you can hire a service that knows how to clean and refresh your carpets using a professional 4-step process. We have training and products to get the job done right.
4 Step carpet cleaning:
- Step 1: We use a hepa dual cleaning vacuum to suck the surface dirt out of the carpet.
- Step 2: We pre-spray to force deep dirt out of the carpet.
- Step 3: We use Hot Water Extraction with the steam cleaning machine.
- Step 4: In order to get you back to enjoying your place, we place industrial floor drying machines to dry the carpet fast.
The products we use are safe for pets and children. As always we are here to keep you, your pets, & the environment healthy.
Pricing for room size (15′ x 15′)
- 1 Room $65
- 2 Rooms $80
- 3 Rooms $95
- $10.00 for each additional room of same size.
- $35.00 for each set of stairs.
Larger rooms & some other carpeted areas may have a small price adjustment.